- Develop skills in food safety, food
preparation, and food storage
- Gain knowledge on equipment, facilities,
sanitation, and HACCP systems
- Be prepared, as Manager, to work along side Food Handler trained employees
- Learn current information on what causes an allergic reaction
- Develop best methods to communication information to customers
- Acquire knowledge on allergy avoidance, reactions, and attacks
- Protect your organization and employees against harassment
- Create a better, safer workplace environment for everyone
- Understand, identify, and demonstrate situations and behaviors
At Safe at the Plate, our mission is to empower individuals and organizations with the knowledge and
skills necessary to enable the highest standards of food safety. We are committed to serving our
industry partners and students the highest value service at the most competitive price point.
Our purpose is to support our industry partners foster a culture of continual education and
professionalism through comprehensive training programs, expert guidance, and innovative educational
resources thus reducing the probability and severity of food borne illness.
Our goal is to equip those we serve with the expertise and confidence to navigate the complex
landscape of food safety regulations, and best practices, in accordance to the most current county
specific laws. By upholding the highest standards of education and professional development, our vision
is to be recognized as the most trusted and reputable food safety educators in the United States,
therefore helping to advance food safety practices around the world.
Together, through increasing our knowledge and skills, we will create a safer and healthier food
experience for those we serve.